Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Totally lost count on Butterick 6492 - but here we are one more

Butterick 6492
 I was really involved with dots and lines this months but I still want to catch up on a few other projects. I know I have made more than 10 of those but I am really wearing them daily and feel great in this design. Perfectly comfortable to wear, pockets and a bit unusual:
This time I used a stable jersey with mig motifs print and a slight 3D texture.
I picked some sort of necklace line around the front opening :
Continuing with that like of print didn't seemed that great for the lower front so I used The seaming on the front piece to turn the fabric 90% and change the print for the lower part. I was able to match the big circular motif quite well that you can easily be deceived there is not a seam there:
I also used circle for pockets but I think I should have better used the motif from the back inserts.
 I am quite pleased with this version and the effects I got from fabric placement:
Butterick 6492
Butterick 6492
Butterick 6492
 Sewing 111 - Shopping 93.
Butterick 6492

6 comments:

  1. Another fabulous top! This style suits you very well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So happy to hear you say that because I have so many of these and I wear them at least 3 times a week :)!

      Delete
  2. Best one yet! So impressed by all your wonderful takes on this pattern, I bought it and hope to make one (or more). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete