here - that I only got to finish this days.I had troubles with the neck band - stupid fabric not stretchy enough... In the end I settled for this contrast red and did 2 pairs of pants as well to match it.
The pattern is from Ottobre magazine and I used it before for the pumkin blouse.
here. This time I tried some new color scheme and I am very happy with the result. Since I didn't trust the knit to hold such an applique being sewed into it I did it on a different fabric then cut it off carefully and just did some minimum stitching to hold it.
Monday, March 30, 2015
Saturday, March 28, 2015
this contest on a Romanian forum. I had to keep my identity secret for a while and then I was to busy with work and the boy to even make a post.
The pattern was Simplicity 5369 that I bought thinking I will make myself a "ie" - Romanian traditional blouse. The pattern is very simple and easy to do and I had a muslin for it a while back that was a good thing because now I knew I needed to add to ease at the neck line and some length for the extra belly.
planetapplique and is a quite nice design.
Sunday, March 15, 2015
the velvet top and the dresses green and blue. I am in love with this top. Goes perfectly with jeans and was fast to do. I like it so much that I am tempted to do the same thing with the other fabric I got today but maybe I should try some other pattern as well.