Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Fairy wings jumpsuit for little miss

  Jumpsuits are still my favorite outfit for Eva and she recently added hearts high on her favorites list.So I bought one meter of hearts print on navy rayon with a really nice touch and drape and decided to make a new jumpsuit.
  One of this days Eva told me that she can't take the baby out of her belly if she wears a jumpsuit so I might have to take it easy with those!
  I had this new fairy wings dress traced out and decided it might be fun to try use that bodice for the jumpsuit.
This is actually cut and finished before the polka dots dress version so this is just as I traced it without any modification other then the doubled layer on wings so there is no wrong side to them.
 
Sewing 106 - Shopping 77.

4 comments:

  1. Oh gee that is super cute. I think I like it most as the jumpsuit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Jumpsuits are really cute on her!

      Delete
  2. You are such an inspiration for every one! Love this cute outfit! ♥ I have nominated you to
    The Mystery Blogger award, http://www.ellensewing.com/2018/07/the-mystery-blogger-award_14.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ellen! I responded to your call!

      Delete