I tried to fix and improve everything but I am not sure all changes were good for the pants. I added the wrap panels to the back as well ( not so bad idea but it should have been somehow longer ). I wanted to add some ease but I got a crappy fit for the shorts this time. The good part is that they are a lot more conformable and easier to wear with the extra length.
The blouse on the other hand turned out just perfect. I had the inspiration to add the band to close the sleeve and now I just love the way it sticks with my hand and I can wear my hand on either of the sleeve holes. Also instead of the split in the back I did a keyhole.
Muslin for top here.