Friday, August 8, 2014

Owl dresses for little ladies ( Burda 06/2010 - 145 )

burda 06 2010 145


So many times I find little dresses so amazing. They seem so much better in this small sizes. One of the very small downsides to having a boy is not needing to make this dresses. So when the first opportunity presented I was so happy mo make them. Two of our friends girls just turned 3 and 2 . So that was the perfect opportunity to make 2 dresses. I used the same pattern from BurdaStyle Magazine 06/2010 pattern 145 and sleeve option from 146. the pattern sizing starts from 110 so for the smaller version I skipped the seam allowances to make it smaller. I also played a little with the skirts length and for the bigger version added some contrast band to the hem and sleeve. The owl fabric is cotton knit - most comfortable for children.


I was very pleased with the result and I hope the little ladies will enjoy it.

The 2 years old version :

burda 06 2010 145burda 06 2010 145
(5 months later) :

The 3 years old version:






No comments:

Post a Comment