Sunday, August 17, 2014

Owls dress - Vogue 8649

I needed 4 garments for the TNT Tee contest so this is probably the last one of this series. And my favorite. I was not really planning on making another dress but I liked the butterflies one so much and I felt so well in it that I thought that maybe I do want to try another dress. I still have tons of this fabric so that was not an issue. I am so glad I did the dress because I simply love it. I feel so girly in it. I borrowed the ruffles idea from the 2 dresses I sewed for little girls in the same fabric. I added a small ruffle to the neck line as well and I stabilized the seam on the inside. I initially added ruffles to the sleeves as well but was looking awkward so I cut them in the end.
I think I will let my pictures show you how much I love being in this dress.

I am also very proud of the inside of the dress:
This dress is so fun to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment