Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Cloth baby booties - new batch

cloth baby booties
   My biggest hit with my son in terms of sewing was for sure the various pairs of cloth shoes I made for him to wear at home and daycare. He simply loves them. It has been a while since I sewed any and all his other pairs are worn out and with holes... so it was past time to do some more and create a bigger size for the pattern as well.

   I was very happy to finally have some nice anti-slippery sole fabric ( I used leather for the previous pairs for sole but that is not easy to sew ... ).
    The drive test was a monkey version that I finished 2 days ago and is was a big hit again... My son loves them and he only agrees to takes them of if he is going out or sleeping ... I could not be more happy and of course I should sew more...
   I am also trying to get my pattern right for the newborn size since baby 2 will arrive soon so here are 2 newborn attempts that have been gifted already to friends:

A lovely yellow flannel version  :

 And a quilting cotton with musical notes:
And in the end 2 of my favorite past pieces:
And also from the past 2 full leather versions, one for my son and one for a girl :

No comments:

Post a Comment