Thursday, January 4, 2018

2017 left over sewing- Simplicity 1539 & Ottobre 4/2013 #14

There is a top I started in October and finished close to the end of the year! The fabric is nice and lightweight but the twisted front is not me. I had to try it though! The patern I used is Simplicity 1539:
I didn't realized that the longer view was a dress so I initially cut that one and only later reduced it to a top.
I treced the next size of princes castle dress for Eva from Ottobre 4/2013 #14 - with extra flare in the skirt but I think the style is not the most flattering on her so I only made one dress with the pattern:
I used striped nicky velour and black rib dor contrast:

No comments:

Post a Comment