Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Lekala 5445 pants

   I just got confident and friendly enough with Lekala to get the courage to try pants - Lekala 5445:
   Before this pants I olny sewed pull-ons or a patterned traced for me by someone else.The fit is not that bad - I could have use just a little bit more of the hip or maybe not. Not sure.But what really bothers me is that I cut them to short and that was me, the pattern was about 5-6 cm longer and that would have probably been perfect.  But somehow they don't drape OK. Or am I imagining it? I don't think so. And even more annoying is the fact that I don't know what is wrong : sewing, ironing, fabric...
  I skipped the belt loops and the zippers in the front. No other changes.
 I will no wear it with the shirt tucked in though.




4 comments:

  1. They look great on you. I did notice they were a little shorter, but I thought that was a style decision. I've been seeing shorter pants on the blogs lately too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted them a bit shorter so I have no issue wearing flats but then I realized I got them a bit to short maybe...

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit, Georgia. You have a very nice blog. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete