Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Mystery Blogger Award

Hi all! The really talented and lovely Ellen nominated me for the mystery blogger award so let's play the game! Thank you so much Ellen!

Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by: Okoto Enigma

RULES

1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)

3 things about myself:

1. I don't drive. I got my license at 18 but I consider myself way too distracted to be careful on the road, too scared, too lazy !?! not sure why... I just always felt I have no talent for driving so I let my licence expire and never renew it...
2. I always dreamed to sew but it was more like the astronaut kind of dream... I never thought it will really happen. When I got my sewing machine after a few years of having my own money I had no idea how much you can learn by yourself - it was more like buying an expensive toy just because you can now afford it.
3. I payed a lot of World of Warcraft at some point. I was totally addicted. Sewing was a cure for that.

Ellen's questions for me :

1. What do you do to cheer up your partner?
It may depend a lot on the situation. But most of the time I love to make fun of a bad situation and pretend it is really cool! Other times I love to reply to him with some of the twisted answers kids give to us. It is so fun sometimes to use their words!
2. If I ask you to sing spontaneous, what song would that be?
I went into the shop one day to get an ice cream treat
Cause ice cream is my favorite pink, my favorite pink to eat
So many different kinds to try
So many kinds to see...  ( Eva's version, she is the singer in our family and I just have to play along)
3. Your favorite topping on the ice-cream.. 
Caramel.
4. What makes you feel uncomfortable..
Singing. I am a terrible singer. And having to make a phone call! I hate doing that...
5. What kind of competition would you like to participate?
I like competitions in general. I think they help me push my limits. I used to compete in Math and Physics in school and now I love joining friendly sewing contests on Pattern review. The one that is on right now "stripes and polka dots" it's so much fun. I have a hundred ideas I one to get done for it....

My nominations - for some really amazing ladies who are such a huge inspiration with their unique makes, creativity, joy for sewing:










My questions:

1. When is the last time you bought fabric? Can you show us what you got?
2. What was your favorite book to read?
3. What's the most valuable life lesson you have learned because of a mistake?
4. Describe one extravagance you have for which you will never apologize.
5. What’s the silliest fear you have?

My favorite posts:


My favorite makes are the ones I do for the kids - this little red outfit was so much worn and loved and so were the jumpsuits for Eva - refashionlast summerfairy-wings...

For my son my favorite still is the mini wardrobe from 3 summers ago and this year attempt...

No comments:

Post a Comment