Friday, August 9, 2019

Long sleeved dresses for my daughter - from earlier this year


The first half of this year I have done very little sewing and being so little I didn't made posts of the new makes so I will put them all here - 3 long sleeved dresses for my daughter for winter / spring.

Tow of them are based on  Ottobre  3/2018 #10 - totally love the front and back ruffles and added sleeves from other patterns.
This one is in a rayon fabric . Love the print and slight texture:
The second one is a polka dot jersey:
The last one is a glitter jersey she picket from my stash and insisted I should make something for her. She went to a few acting workshops for kids and somehow she was determined to dress up for those so she keeps asking me to make dresses :
From the jersey fabric of the polka dots dress I also made a Vogue 8634

No comments:

Post a Comment