The pants on the other hand were a totally different story. The only pants I sewed that I wore a lot were the Eleonore pull on jeans. And this summer I made like 5 pairs that I still have to review but somehow none of them were 100% right too and my favorite pants are still RTW. That felt like a slap in the face. I want my favorite pants to be made by me. So I decided to get on a quest of trying out some new pants pattern and find my pants. From some of the Eva pants I was left with a desire of front pleats. They look so damn good on her. So I got myself the Christia pants from StyleArc... I couldn't find at the time any review of those but I really liked the design lines and the sketch fit :
I was pretty much expecting a lot of things to go wrong this time but what I didn't expected was nearly perfection! This was definitely the pattern I was looking for!
Luckily I had 3 meters of pink polka dots fabric so failing the first pair didn't cost me my plans but now I didn't had more fabric to waste to I wanted to test my alterations on a different pair before cutting my polka dots one so I added pocksts to the Luna pants from the Christia pants - really liked those big front pockets they have and they were close by.
I also thought it would be fun to add 2 small pleats to the front:
this amazing tutorial on Thread Theory. I did a quick one to check if I got it all right and and I was good to go:
Sewing 116 - Shopping 93.