Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Quick blouse and some playing with direction - Lekala 4420
I did gathers in the front instead of pleats - a bit uneven and also I should have placed them more to the center or stick with the pleats next time. The sleeves cuffs fit my hand well enough without a closing needed so i skipped that.
I also widened the neck line a bit and reduced the sleeves fullness by 3-4 cm ( this was because I didn't had enough fabric otherwise).
All things considered this is a cute and easy top and I should do more.
It was a bit of the challenge but I managed to fit it all in 1 m of fabric 145 cm width.