It is view C in the back and view A in the front.
I also took an inch at the shoulders ( too wide ... ). I should really redraft my pattern pieces for this instead of altering it each item after I cut it.
I added a cut to the sleeves and cuffs. I also tried lettuce hem and lace trim but it didn't look that well so I settled for ribbed cuffs.
I shaped the collar to be round in the front low part. I think it looks better like that and I don't have to worry if the lines meet nicely when is folded in all postures. The collar is just 1 piece not doubled. I am not sure if it is just the hot weather here but having the collar doubled resulted in 4 layers of fabric here and there and that seamed like to much for me.
I tried all kind of hems and lace trims and ... in the end I just gave it a flat serge finish that by my standards almost is unfinished but I tied that all and this one looked best in my eyes. It is hardy noticeable with the threads in the right shades and the fabric is flat and not bulking with it. I may still change my mind and change it at some point but I think I will try to wear it like that 1st.