Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Feeling the Christmas getting closer with a new Buterick 6492

There is no secret by now how much I love this pattern. Is comfortable, is unique and it has pockets. SO I decided to make a new serie for the the new season and enter the one pattern many looks competition this year as well.
Here is my first version in a warm red with textured stripes:
I also added a collar this time. I was playing with this idea since I made my sisters's red version and now it finally felt like the right time for it:
Sewing 154- Shopping 133.

3 comments:

  1. This style is so Cool! Love this one too ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellen! I am really enjoying this new version! One of my new favorites for sure!

      Delete
  2. What a great top for winter. This shape is totally your style, and the textured fabric makes it really special! So cool!

    ReplyDelete