Thursday, December 18, 2014

Franken-Pattern Maternity Tunic - Butterick 5499

butterick 5499 simplicity 2501
I have been really lazy lately and I hardly managed to sew anything. A big step back from a very busy bee summer when I sew so much. In my defense I am pregnant again and that is probably why my energy levels have been so low.. that and the fact that at work a lot of things are happening for me ( good things but also a lot of work ). 

I have started some time ago - somewhere in October in think with the frankenpattern contest in mind but it took me quite a while to get to the finish line. But I am glad that I did it.

The tunic is mainly from Butterick 5499:

The sleeves are from simplicity 2501:
And the neck idea I got it here:

There is how the front and the back of my pattern were constructed ( black is Butterick 5499 and pink is Simplicity 2501):

Not perfect but a step up for me with this cuffs:

And now the result:




No comments:

Post a Comment